Nokte being part of Alvarez Equipment & Solutions S.A., from now on Alvarez Group, establishes the following GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Freight shall be paid from 150€ for orders of Peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands. Other destinations, to be confirmed.
- The offered transport service shall be the one defined by Alvarez Group in its operative logistics.
- When the delivery is requested through other than the usual one, the freight will be due. The transport service will always be done door-to-door. For special services like delivery with warehouse assistance, consult prices.
- The payment method will be the one agreed by both sides and the payment terms will be 60 days.
The good returns must be previously authorized by Alvarez Group.
- Credit notes and/or returns for breach will only be accepted if they are notified within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the reception of the goods.
- Returns not made due to quality reasons must be delivered to our Central Logistics in Ciempozuelos (Madrid) with freight paid. They will be paid at 90% of the goods value, discounting the remaining 10% in terms of operational and logistical costs incurred.
- All goods to be returned must keep its original packaging, and the material must be unused and in perfect condition.
- Photos, information and measurements that appear in our article descriptions are for information, they haven’t contractual character and may be modified due to maker and/or provider technical or production requirements at any time.